Thursday 27 March 2014

Kure-All Cream & Kure-All Spray

Kure-All cream was developed to improve the health of acne prone skin. The effectiveness of Kure-All Cream is obtained because of the synergism between the different natural ingredients.

These ingredients are extracted from natural products found in the Rain Forests of the Amazon and were selected because of the special properties in each one and when mixed together offer an unique formulation.

Kure-All Cream stimulates micro-circulation which helps the skin to get rid of toxins that can aggravate and cause acne.

Massaged gently twice daily into the skin, after thorough cleansing, Kure-All Cream will promote healing, keep the skin moisturised and prevent further acne outbreaks.

Kure-All Cream is completely natural in composition and has no known side effects.

Now available in a Spray Formulation

Kure-All Spray is an essential part of good acne treatment. After washing the face, keep your eyes covered, spray a thin film of Kure-All Spray onto the areas where acne is present. Allow to dry and then apply Kure-All Cream.

Kure-All Spray is ideal for greasy skin and pustular acne and works quickly and efficiently for these conditions.

See the full Kure-All Range at www.watkinsvaleur.co.za 




2 comments:

  1. Can I use the cream for painful piles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete